There were so many parts to this day that made it so sweet, fun and special!! It was one of the most enjoyable weddings to shoot and I thank Hannah Jane, Will, and their family and friends for that! I thought several times throughout the day that I felt like a friend, hanging out and celebrating with other friends and family, when in reality, I didn’t even know any of them too well.
I shot Hannah Jane’s senior portraits in 2015 when we were both graduating from the University of Texas with the same degree. Hook ’em! When she got engaged I met with her, her mom and her mom’s wife for dinner and instantly knew that this would be an amazing wedding!
Here are some of my favorite details of the day:
- The “flower bearer.” This was Hannah Jane’s nephew who threw flowers down the aisle while wearing a bear beanie. Too cute!!
- Gifts passed down from family members, like a beautiful blue and white handkerchief from Hannah Jane’s mom and these unique champagne glasses from Will’s parents that they used at their wedding.
- Their caterer was practically family has Hannah Jane kind of grew up in their restaurant, Reale’s Pizzeria.
- Not only did they have delicious chocolate cake, they also had a cannoli tower!
- The both have such incredible parents! There was so much love (and tears) on this day! And I loved it!
- And last but not least, the flowers!! The flowers were so beautiful! Zuzu’s Petals did an amazing job!
Venue – Kindred Oaks
Florist – ZuZu’s Petals
Coordinator – Ame Soeur Events
Catering – Reale’s Pizzeria
Cake – Sweetish Hill Bakery
DJ – Mitch Bahr with Hill Country DJ